Start: 19 October 2017
11 h 10 min
End: 19 October 2017
23 h 59 min
Bus Stop, Altersheim-Kippel, Lötschen
GPS: 46.3991359, 7.771581
|Time:||Meeting at 11.10 (arrival with the Post Auto from Goppenstein Station)|
|Place:||Post Auto Bus Stop, Altersheim-Kippel (Lötschen)|
|Cost:||CHF 60. Pay either by paying-in slip or bank transfer to the BRA Secretary. No shows will be charged.|
|Reservations:||Angela Meier-Jones by 5 October|
| The cost of the visit includes:–
– Guided tour of the Lötschental Museum in Kippel.
– Welcome apero in the Dorfplatz of Kippel.
– 3 course Lötschentaler Luncheon in the Restaurant Dorfkeller in Kippel.
– Guided tour of St. Martins Kirche, Kippel
– Guided Tour of Blatten Village
– Dessert followed by tea/coffee on the terrace of the Edelweiss Hotel, Blatten.
There is a limited amount of walking during the visit so wear appropriate footwear for cobbled streets and paths. The pace will be relaxed to suit everyone.Anybody wishing to extend their visit with an overnight stay should contact David Love directly. Further information about the visit can be obtained from David and Jenny Love by contacting them by e-mail: email@example.com
Fees & Tickets