The Village Square, 1972 Anzère
GPS: 46.2969105, 7.3978434000001
BRA Member, Diane Moretti and the TACKERS Team invites you to come and join them in Anzère Village square, where we will be cheering on our transplant recipient children many of whom will have never seen snow before TACKERS week!
Come and have a good time and share their joy!
AFTER THE RACE
– Procession of children from 10 countries (or nations)
– Presentation of the TACKERS banner 2019
– Closing ceremony and awards
– Homage to donor families and the release of doves
– Aperitif, BBQ, raclette
– Music and a celebration of life
Pay for what you consume
firstname.lastname@example.org by the Thursday 14th March please
« GAEL’S STAR »
When a beautiful star goes out, many other little stars can continue to shine in its place.